Angel hair pasta with lemony tomato "jam" (vegan).
You can have Angel hair pasta with lemony tomato "jam" (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel hair pasta with lemony tomato "jam" (vegan)
- You need 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, in medium dice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of medium green olives, chopped roughly.
- You need 1 of lemon, sliced into thin rounds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of (or more) Badia Complete Seasoning (green top).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of szechuan pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need of Rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of flat parsley, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1 pound of angel hair pasta.
Angel hair pasta with lemony tomato "jam" (vegan) instructions
- Set a pot of salted water to boil. Slice the lemon rounds into eighths In a healthy glug of olive oil, cook halved cherry tomatoes and shallots over low heat until broken down into a jam-like consistency, around 30 minutes. Add chopped olives, bay leaf and seasonings. Simmer another 10 minutes, adding rice wine vinegar bit by bit to achieve a chunky sauce. Add lemon wedges and heat through. Season to taste, if needed. Cook the angel hair pasta. Serve pasta with sauce and chopped parsley..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading