Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole.
You can cook Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole
- You need Half of turnip cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of fresh beetroots.
- It’s of Few cloves garlic.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare of Little oil.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- It’s of Some salt.
- It’s of For the noodles.
- It’s of Instant noodles with or without the spice that comes with it.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s of Little salt.
- It’s of Little sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Little cheese.
- It’s of Little lemon juice/zest.
Baked Veggies and Noodles Casserole instructions
- Here are the veggies that were hanging out in my fridge.
- Peel and cut the veggies into bite size pieces, mix them with some salt and oil in a casserole dish and bake them in the oven on high (gas 5) or 200-250 degrees in electric oven, till all veggies are soft when pieced with a fork. Turn the veggies from time to time while baking so they bake evenly..
- Cook the noodles in water according to package instructions, use the spice that comes with it, if you want.When ready, add it on top of veggies.
- Lets make the sauce: mix the sour cream with lemon juice and zest, sugar, salt, cheese and eggs and pour it on top of the pasta. Now it can go back in the oven till sauce becomes golden. Enjoy.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…