Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream.
You can cook Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream
- It’s of shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- You need of water.
- It’s of Tamarind mix.
- Prepare of radish, sliced.
- It’s of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need of onions, sliced.
- It’s of siling haba (green chili).
- You need of thumb-size ginger, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare of Coconut cream.
- It’s of cayenne powder.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar or 1 tbsp of fish sauce for taste.
Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream step by step
- Put tomatoes, ginger, onions, chili in the pot with water. Heat over medium heat. Add vinegar or fish sauce. Bring to boil..
- Add coconut cream and radish. Stir for about a minute or when the radish is soft..
- Add shrimp and Tamarind mix. Continue to stir until shrimp changes color and cooked through. Check the sauce if it's thickened..
- Season with cayenne powder. Serve hot..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…