Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad.
You can cook Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad
- It’s of Warm Vegetables.
- Prepare 6 of Brussel sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/3 each of Sweet bell peppers (yellow, red, orange).
- Prepare 6 of Taro (frozen).
- Prepare of Japanese-style Tartar Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Boiled egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tsukemono (Japanese pickles) (this time I used Kyoto turnips).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of thumbtip-sized knob garlic (or as desired), grated.
Japanese-Style Tartar Sauce on Warm Salad instructions
- Make the Japanese tartar sauce. Mince a boiled egg and pickles with the other tartar sauce ingredients..
- Prepare the vegetables. Bring a pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Boil the vegetables with longer cooking times in first (frozen taro→ brussels sprout→ broccoli→ bell peppers)..
- When the vegetables are cooked, drain and arrange on a plate. Serve with tartar sauce. Bon appétit!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…