Baked Fish and Breadcrumbs with Easy Sauce.
You can cook Baked Fish and Breadcrumbs with Easy Sauce using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Fish and Breadcrumbs with Easy Sauce
- You need 2 fillets of Salmon fillets.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- You need 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 1/3 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Capers.
- You need 100 ml of White wine.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Vegetables for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Turnips or asparagus.
Baked Fish and Breadcrumbs with Easy Sauce step by step
- Peel the salmon fillets. Sprinkle with some salt (not included in the ingredients list) and leave to stand for about 30 minutes to get rid of fishy smell or excess moisture..
- Meanwhile chop the onion and capers. Cut the tomatoes in half. Blanch the vegetables for garnish in salted water..
- Pat dry the salmon fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Coat one side with panko. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the salmon with the side with the panko down..
- Turn over and remove from the frying pan after cooking thoroughly..
- Boil the water with the butter in a sauce pan and add the sliced lettuce. Cover with a lid to steam for about 1 minute over a low heat..
- Place the lettuce onto a serving plate and put the salmon on top..
- Make the sauce. Put the onion and capers in the same saucepan and fry. Add the white wine and evaporate the alcohol content..
- Turn off the heat and leave to cool for a little while. Add the egg yolk and whisk until fluffy..
- Turn on the heat and add the tomato. Heat to reduce the sauce by crushing the tomatoes. Taste and season with butter, salt and pepper..
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve..
- I peeled cherry tomatoes and added some parsley. With the peeled tomatoes you will have smoother sauce..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…