You can cook Beef Hotpot using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Hotpot
- You need 500 ml of Beef stock.
- It’s 1 large of carrot chopped.
- You need 2 of baby turnips, chopped.
- You need 1 of shallot, finely diced.
- It’s 4 clove of of garlic, crushed and finely diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smooth salsa.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes, sliced in to thin pieces.
- It’s 25 grams of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 250 grams of Braising Steak, cut into cubes.
Beef Hotpot step by step
- Pre-heat an oven to 190°C / 170°C fan..
- Heat 1 tbsp of veg oil in a hob and oven safe pot. Brown the meat..
- Add the shallot, garlic and salsa and cook for 2mins..
- Mix in the carrot and turnips, pour in the stock and deglaze the pot. bring to boil..
- put the lid on the pot and place in the oven for 1h30mins..
- note : Boil some water and top up liquid if needed..
- place the potato slices on top, mix the parsley and butter and brush the butter over the potatoes. return to the oven without the lid for 30mins or until crispy on top..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…