[Farmhouse Recipe] Japanese Hot Pot with Sake Lees.
You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Japanese Hot Pot with Sake Lees using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Japanese Hot Pot with Sake Lees
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 slice of Lightly salted salmon.
- It’s 300 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 100 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Burdock root.
- It’s 1 of White part of a Japanese leek.
- You need 2 small of turnips.
- It’s 1 of packet Shirataki.
- It’s 1 of Atsuage.
- Prepare 4 of Chikuwa.
- Prepare of A.
- You need 1000 ml of Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need of B.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sake lees (finely crumble).
- You need 100 grams of Awase miso.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Japanese Hot Pot with Sake Lees instructions
- Cut the ingredients into bite sizes. Rub the konyaku noodles with salt, rinse and cut into bite sizes..
- Slice thinly or cut the vegetables that need to be cooked for longer..
- Combine the B ingredients and loosen with the warmed A ingredients..
- Dissolve the A into B using a strainer. The hot pot soup is done..
- Pour in the soup into a pot and add the root vegetables and fish first. Simmer for a while to cook through and add more of your favorite ingredients..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…