Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich.
You can cook Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich
- You need of green tomato.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of almond milk.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of green onion.
- It’s of flour.
Vegan Fried Green Tomato Sandwich instructions
- Mix together almond or any vegan milk with lemon juice. Let sit for 5-10 mins. (Make vegan buttermilk) Slice tomatoes..
- Add green onion & Coat tomatoes in buttermilk mixture. Add flour and coat well..
- Dip into bread crumbs & Deep fry coated tomatoes for 10-20mins or until desired level of golden brown..
- Place on bun or toasted bread with lettuce & your favorite vegan condiment! Serve & Enjoy!.
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading