Light & creamy vegan lemon pesto.
You can cook Light & creamy vegan lemon pesto using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Light & creamy vegan lemon pesto
- It’s 4 oz of whole wheat fettuccine (or other pasta).
- You need 1 cup of broccoli, boiled.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk (other milk or veg broth will probably work).
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of pasta water.
- You need of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil, or fresh.
- Prepare 1 of clove, garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutritional yeast.
- It’s of salt & pepper to taste.
Light & creamy vegan lemon pesto step by step
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve about two tablespoons of the water, then drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside..
- Boil the broccoli for about 5 minutes to soften. If you have a strong food processor, you might be able to skip this..
- Add broccoli and remaining ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth..
- Add sauce from blender to a pot to warm up. When warmed, add the pasta. You may have leftover sauce..
- Plate and garnish with pine nuts and basil. You may wish to add more salt, pepper, or lemon. I drizzled with a bit of white truffle oil..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading