You can cook Traditional Hummus using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Traditional Hummus
- You need 1 cup of dry chickpeas.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tahini.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of paprika garnish.
- Prepare of cumin garnish.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of mint leaves garnish.
- You need 2 of turnips, garnish.
Traditional Hummus instructions
- Sink the chick peas overnight in water..
- The next morning, cook for 30 minutes with salt in a pressure cooker..
- Grind it finely in the mixer to get a puree..
- Crush the garlic clove..
- Mix all together chick peas, puree garlic, lemon juice, and tahine (sesame paste)..
- Serve as such (cold); and garnish with either paprika, cumin, turnips, a small thread of olive oil and/or fresh mint leaves to garnish..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…