Turnip and Prawns Marinated in Yuzu Pepper Paste.
You can have Turnip and Prawns Marinated in Yuzu Pepper Paste using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turnip and Prawns Marinated in Yuzu Pepper Paste
- You need to taste of Turnips.
- Prepare to taste of Turnip greens.
- It’s to taste of Prawns.
- Prepare 2 : 2 : 1 Ratio of of yuzu pepper paste to olive oil to vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Katakuriko (potato starch).
Turnip and Prawns Marinated in Yuzu Pepper Paste instructions
- Peel the turnips and cut them in half. Then slice into 7 mm thickness. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cook the turnip greens in boiling water and drain..
- Peel the prawns and devein. Rub katakuriko into the shrimp, rinse, then boil them in water..
- Once moisture is produced from the salted turnips, rinse and pat dry with a paper towel. Do not squeeze out the moisture..
- Blot the excess water from the turnips, turnip greens, and prawns. Toss them in a mixture of yuzu pepper paste, olive oil, and vinegar, chill in the fridge, then serve!.
- My fresh turnip series of recipes. This is my new recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152075-turnip-namul-style-salad-with-sesame-oil.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…