Irish Stew (Vegan).
You can cook Irish Stew (Vegan) using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Irish Stew (Vegan)
- You need 3 of carrots- chunky cut.
- It’s 3 of celery ribs- chunky cut.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion- large dice.
- You need 10 oz. of baby portabellas- quartered.
- It’s 1 of parsnip- chunky cut.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of red skim potatoes- chunky cut.
- You need 5 oz. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 12 oz. of Guinness beer.
- You need 2 of cups+ veggie stock.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
Irish Stew (Vegan) step by step
- Sautéed onions, celery, garlic until tender. Then add flour and mix and cook for a minute. Then add all other ingredients. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30-45 minutes until veggies are tender. You can add more stock if it’s too thick for your taste..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading