Basic Vegetable Stock.
You can cook Basic Vegetable Stock using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Vegetable Stock
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of thinly sliced leeks.
- It’s 2 of chopped celery stalks.
- Prepare 1 of diced large potato.
- You need 2 of thinly sliced carrots.
- It’s 2 of thinly sliced small parsnips.
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced small turnip.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 6 of fresh parsley sprigs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
Basic Vegetable Stock step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add onion leek celery potato and cook over low heat until softened and just beginning to color.
- Add carrots parsnips turnip bay leaves parsley sprigs and white wine cook for 2 min until alcohol has evaporated. increase heat to medium pour the water and bring to a boil. reduce heat, cover simmer 1h.
- Remove and strain the stock. Let cool completely store in fridge for up to 2 days. or freeze for up to 3 months.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…