Irish Stew (Vegan).
You can have Irish Stew (Vegan) using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish Stew (Vegan)
- Prepare of carrots- chunky cut.
- You need of celery ribs- chunky cut.
- It’s of medium onion- large dice.
- Prepare of baby portabellas- quartered.
- Prepare of parsnip- chunky cut.
- You need of red skim potatoes- chunky cut.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- It’s of Guinness beer.
- Prepare of cups+ veggie stock.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- It’s of thyme.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of flour.
Irish Stew (Vegan) instructions
- Sautéed onions, celery, garlic until tender. Then add flour and mix and cook for a minute. Then add all other ingredients. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30-45 minutes until veggies are tender. You can add more stock if it’s too thick for your taste..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading