Creamy Root Vegetable Stew.
You can cook Creamy Root Vegetable Stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Root Vegetable Stew
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh rosemary, chopped, divided.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Gold potatoes, diced and peeled.
- It’s 2 cup of Rutabaga, diced and peeled.
- It’s 2 cup of Turnip, diced and peeled.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Cheese of choice.
Creamy Root Vegetable Stew instructions
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion to pan; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in potato and next 5 ingredients. Bring to a simmer; cook, covered, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Place 3 cups of vegetable mixture in a blender. Remover center piece of blender lid; secure blender lid on blender. Place a clean towel over opening in blender lid. Blend until smooth. Return to pan. Stir in cream, pepper, and salt..
- Preheat broiler, top with cheese, and broil until soft and mushy.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…