White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards.
You can have White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Sausage.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- You need 4 can of Cannellini beans, drained & rinsed.
- You need 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 6 cup of Water.
- You need 2 bunch of Turnip Greens.
White Bean Soup w/ Sausage & Collards instructions
- Cooks sausage and onions in large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until fat renders and browned..
- Add collard greens, beans and 4 cups broth. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened. Adjust consistency of soup with water, if necessary..
- Serve with toasted French bread slices..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…