Vegetable Stock Made With Pressure Cooker.
You can cook Vegetable Stock Made With Pressure Cooker using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Stock Made With Pressure Cooker
- It’s of stock.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, skin removed and cut in half.
- You need 2 of celery stalks, cleaned.
- It’s 3 of crushed cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 of parsnips, peeled and cut in half.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, peeled and cut in half.
- It’s 2 of turnips, peeled and cut in half.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of whole peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of fresh sprig of thyme.
Vegetable Stock Made With Pressure Cooker step by step
- In pressure cooker add all ingredients..
- Cover vegetables in water by 1 inch. Be careful not to exceed your pressure cookers maximum fill line or capacity..
- Turn pressure to high and set for 25 minutes..
- Once done, release pressure as instructed by your cookers manual..
- Let stock cool a bit and drain through a sieve into large storage bowl. I use one that is freezer and microwavable safe..
- Discard all cooked vegetables and herbs leaving just broth..
- Use immediately for a recipe or freeze portions for later uses..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…