You can cook Turnip Fries using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turnip Fries
- Prepare 1/2 pound of turnip peeled and cut into sticks.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper or to taste (optional).
Turnip Fries step by step
- In a mixing bowl, toss the turnip sticks with salt. Let it rest for about 20 minutes to draw some of the water out. Discard the excess water in the bowl..
- Toss the turnips sticks in olive oil to coat. Then, add in the rest of the ingredients and toss. Put the turnip sticks into the fryer basket and try to spread them out as much as possible..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 15-17 minutes, shake basket a couple of times in between, until the surface looks crisp and golden brown..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…