Root Vegetable, Beef and Barley Stew *****.
You can have Root Vegetable, Beef and Barley Stew ***** using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Root Vegetable, Beef and Barley Stew *****
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef.
- Prepare 12 oz of turnips peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of stalks of celery.
- You need 8 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 6 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2/3 cup of quick cooking barley.
Root Vegetable, Beef and Barley Stew ***** instructions
- Warm oil in large pot. Add beef cook until browned..
- Stir in turnips' onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes..
- Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in barley. Cover and return to simmer. Cook 20 minutes, or until barley is tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in salt and pepper.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…