Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan).
You can cook Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan)
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of celery stalks.
- It’s of large carrots, cubed.
- You need of green beans, cut to bite size.
- It’s of zucchini, cubed.
- It’s of white bean (rinsed, drained) cannellini or Great Northern.
- You need of , 18 oz jars of diced tomatoes (jovial is my favorite).
- Prepare of veggie broth.
- It’s of elbow GF rice pasta (jovial is my favorite).
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of tyme.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of sea salt.
- Prepare of crushed black pepper.
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) instructions
- Saute (5 minutes or until golden brown) onions, garlic and olive oil in instant pot.
- Prepare and add remaining ingredients to instant pot, cover and set to pressure cook for 10 minutes..
- Quick release when done and serve..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading