Poached chicken sandwich with garlic and beet mayo. For the chicken, I typically poach a whole breast in chicken stock with garlic, lemon, and thyme. Chicken Mayo Sandwich is simple yet. Butter your bread and toast them until golden while you chop the onion and garlic.
Mayo + garlic for me is garlic mayo haha. Yeah it are actually shallotes i didn't know how to call it in english. I actually made this in my campervan. You can have Poached chicken sandwich with garlic and beet mayo using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached chicken sandwich with garlic and beet mayo
- You need of poached chicken breast.
- It’s of mayo.
- Prepare of pickled beets.
- Prepare of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s of Rocket.
- You need of Tomato, diced or sliced.
- It’s of Fancy bread.
The chicken was marinaded in paste of red pepper, union, garlic, salt and pepper. Butter your bread and toast them until golden while you chop the onion and garlic. For this punchy sandwich, you'll fill ciabatta rolls with spicy chicken, lettuce and a dollop of roasted garlic mayo. Serve it with garlic mayo and sweet chilli sauce for a truly epic sarnie!
Poached chicken sandwich with garlic and beet mayo step by step
- For the chicken, I typically poach a whole breast in chicken stock with garlic, lemon, and thyme. Cover the raw chicken with liquid, throw in the flavorings, bring to a boil, then lower and let simmer for 12-15 minutes. Make sure it's thoroughly cool in the fridge before eating..
- For the mayo, pat the beets dry and then chop up, and add to the mayo, along with the garlic. Blend well in a food processor, blender, by hand with a fork, etc..
- Make a sandwich with the bread, 1/2 the chicken breast, rocket, tomato, and mayo, using traditional sandwich construction techniques. I am left with a lot of mayo but you may slather it on if you so choose..
- Explain unusual color scheme to skeptical girlfriend, and enjoy..
If like me, you love Korean flavours why not try my Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowl Mix together the mayonnaise and remaining minced garlic. Open the tops of the toasted sandwiches and drizzle on the garlic mayo and the. Cut the chicken breast in half horizontally (butterfly style). Season with salt, pepper, and lemon pepper. Preheat olive oil in saute pan.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…