You can have Indonesian/Dutch Bahmi using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian/Dutch Bahmi
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked cubed chicken.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion.
- You need 1/2 of diced pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of small cut vegetables (carrots, broccoli, leeks, etc).
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander.
- You need 2/3 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of medium egg noodles.
- It’s 5 of eggs for frying..
- You need of condiments.
- You need 1 of sambal oelek.
- It’s 1 of ketjab manis.
Indonesian/Dutch Bahmi step by step
- Add broth, chicken, vegetables, onions and apices in a saucepan. Add salt and allow to simmer for 15 mins. Add olive oil and cornstarch..
- Cook noodles until tender..
- Add chicken mixture and stir..
- Serve with a fried egg on top, with runny yolk..
- Serve with sambal and/or ketjab.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…