You can have Buddha Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buddha Bowl
- You need of baby spinach.
- Prepare of orange.
- Prepare of pistachio.
- It’s of vinegar.
- You need of Brussels sprouts.
- You need of farro.
- It’s of shallot.
- It’s of cooked beets.
- It’s of cucumber.
Buddha Bowl instructions
- Cook Farro for 20 minutes. Drain and mix in spinach. Salt and Pepper to taste. Cover and set aside..
- Cut off ends and then quarter Brussels sprout. Add 1 tsp olive oil to skillet, heat and add Brussel sprouts. Cook for four minutes. Add thinly sliced shallot. Cook for three minutes. Mix 1 Tblsp Harissa with 2 tbsp water. Add to skillet and stir. Set aside..
- In separate bowl: Small dice cucumbers, beets mix and add 1 tsp olive oil and 2 Tblsp vinegar. Let marinate for 5 minutes..
- Chop Orange and roughly chop pistachio. Add 1 tsp of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste..
- Arrange in bowl..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…