Pork Ribs Soup with Fermented Turnips.
You can cook Pork Ribs Soup with Fermented Turnips using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Ribs Soup with Fermented Turnips
- Prepare 4 of pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 handful of fermented turnips (sweetened).
- You need 4 of fried tofu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic (smash).
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
Pork Ribs Soup with Fermented Turnips instructions
- Boil some water while preparing all ingredients..
- When the water start to boil, put the ribs and garlics in to bring out the aroma. Next, when the pork ribs have started to boil, put the fermented turnips in to give some flavor..
- Season with salt, soy sauce, pepper and sugar. Then lastly, put the fried tofu in. Bring to boil and set aside until reaching 45 minutes to bring all the flavour come out..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…