You can cook Indonesian/Dutch Bahmi using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian/Dutch Bahmi
- You need of cooked cubed chicken.
- It’s of medium onion.
- Prepare of diced pepper.
- You need of small cut vegetables (carrots, broccoli, leeks, etc).
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of corn starch.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of coriander.
- It’s of curry powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of medium egg noodles.
- You need of eggs for frying..
- You need of condiments.
- You need of sambal oelek.
- You need of ketjab manis.
Indonesian/Dutch Bahmi step by step
- Add broth, chicken, vegetables, onions and apices in a saucepan. Add salt and allow to simmer for 15 mins. Add olive oil and cornstarch..
- Cook noodles until tender..
- Add chicken mixture and stir..
- Serve with a fried egg on top, with runny yolk..
- Serve with sambal and/or ketjab.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…