Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding.
You can have Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding using 20 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding
- Prepare of Banana Self-saucing Pudding.
- It’s 175 g of plain flour.
- You need 100 g of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 70 g of almond slices or chopped pecans (optional).
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of large bananas, very ripe, mashed, plus 1 whole, sliced.
- You need 300 ml of whole milk, room temperature.
- You need 85 g of unsalted butter, melted, plus extra for the baking dish.
- You need 1 of egg, room temperature, beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp (30 ml) of whiskey (optional).
- You need Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare of Whiskey Caramel Sauce.
- It’s 150 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need 250 ml of just boiled water.
- It’s 2 tbsp (30 ml) of whiskey.
Whiskey Caramel and Banana Self-saucing Pudding step by step
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading