Taiwanese Dried Radish Omelette.
You can cook Taiwanese Dried Radish Omelette using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taiwanese Dried Radish Omelette
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2-3 strips of dried radish.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of + 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil.
Taiwanese Dried Radish Omelette instructions
- Before you start making this dish, soak the dried radish in water for about 30 minutes to an hour. Make sure the radish is fully submerged. Because the dried radish is salty, doing this will take some of the saltiness out and soften the radish. After soaking, chop up the radish into fine dices..
- Thinly slice the green onion..
- In a clean bowl, beat 3 eggs and add ¼ tsp of sugar. Mix well. This will balance out the saltiness in the dried radish..
- In a pan, heat up ½ tsp of sesame oil and ½ tsp of vegetable oil. Then add the sliced green onion and sauté until fragrant. About 15 seconds later, add the diced radish and continue to sauté for one more minute. Set the sautéed green onion and radish aside to cool off..
- Combine the sautéed mixture into the beaten egg.
- In a clean pan, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil. Make sure the oil evenly coats the pan..
- Pour in the egg mixture and fry over medium-high heat. You can also cover the pan with a lid to speed up the process. Lower the heat accordingly so you won’t burn the bottom side..
- When the surface of the omelette has set and the bottom is golden, carefully flip the omelette. Continue frying to brown up the other side as well. You can flip the omelette a few more times. This will ensure it cook through and golden on both sides..
- Finally, remove the omelette from the heat and serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…