Dutch Oven Everything Bread.
You can have Dutch Oven Everything Bread using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dutch Oven Everything Bread
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of coarse salt.
- Prepare of active dry yeast.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of sunflower seeds.
- You need of Everything Seasoning (see below).
Dutch Oven Everything Bread step by step
- Note before getting started….this recipe requires 18 hours of rise time for the dough so make sure to start evening before. Trust me it's soooo worth it 👌..
- Begin by activating the yeast. To do so, place warm water in small bowl. Sprinkle yeast on top and add sugar. Give a small stir and allow to sit 15 minutes undisturbed. It is activated when there are small bubbles at surface and it smells "yeasty"..
- Next combine flour, salt, sunflower seeds and 2 tsp. of the everything seasoning in a large bowl..
- I had a pre-made Everything seasoning mix but if you cannot find, this is the breakdown that will equal your 3 required tsps. Note that you will want to reserve 1 tsp. for topping. 1/2 tsp. black sesame seeds 1/2 tsp. white sesame seeds 1 tsp. poppy seeds 1/2 tsp. Caraway seeds 1/4 tsp. garlic powder 1/4 tsp. onion powder.
- Next add in the yeast mixture and stir until sticky dough has formed..
- Cover top of bowl with saran wrap that has some cooking spray on it to prevent dough from sticking. Allow to sit 18 hours undisturbed in warm dry place..
- When dough has finished rising, preheat an empty Dutch oven along with the lid at 450 degrees for 30 minutes..
- While pot is preheating remove dough to a floured surface just enough to form a round ball. Place on a piece of parchment paper that has also been lightly floured..
- Once pot has preheated, carefully remove from oven and set lid aside. Carefully place the parchment paper with dough on top into pot. With a knife, score across both ways to form an X. Give a quick spritz with cooking spray and sprinkle your remaining 1 tsp. of everything seasoning on top..
- Place lid on and bake 30 minutes at 450 degrees..
- Remove lid and bake an additional 10 minutes to brown top of bread..
- Remove from pot and allow to cool completely on wire rack..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…