You can cook Best Kimchi using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Kimchi
- It’s 1 lb (0.5 kg) of sturdy vegetables- cabbage, carrot, radish, cauliflower, etc.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of salt.
- It’s 4 Cups of cold water.
- It’s 2 cups of Very hot water (to add to seasoning).
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of galic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of green onion.
- You need 1-2 tsp of red pepper flakes, or cayenne, or green chili.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of salt.
Best Kimchi instructions
- Wash and chop your vegetables.
- Soak your vegetables in cold water and salt. 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain water. And squeeze out water from your vegetables. Set aside.
- In a bowl add seasoning.
- Pour your boiling water over the seasoning, stir with a spoon.
- Add your vegetables, make sure your vegetables are covered by the water. If not add just a bit more water..
- Cover with plastic wrap..
- Let set out 2 days, then enjoy.
- You can refrigerate after 2 days. Make sure your vegetables stay covered with the water..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…