You can cook Stuffed Beets using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Beets
- You need of Boiling ingredients.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- It’s of large beets.
- Prepare of water to boil beets.
- It’s of Filling ingredients.
- Prepare of smoked bacon.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of kosher salt divided.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
Stuffed Beets instructions
- Cut the ends of the beets flat, so it can stand up.now peel the beets. Take water and cover the beets, add salt, and boil. Boil for 10 minutes from the boiling start..
- As that is boiling fry your bacon crispy. After ten minutes set the beets aside and let cool. Don't throw away all the water you boiled the beets in. Set the bacon aside. Keep your drippings for another recipe..
- Hollow out the beets set the scooped part aside. They are done being scooped then set aside..
- Chop up the scooped pieces. Season with a bit of salt. Salt the inside of the hollowed out beets..
- Melt the butter and preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit. Sauté the beets in the butter. Chop the bacon..
- Take a 1/4,cup beet water you boiled the beets in. Add to the beet you are sauteeing and let reduce. Mix the bacon, and parmesan cheese. Now add the sour cream..
- Mix the filling well. By now the liquids are reduced in the beets. Add the buttered beets to the other filling ingredients and mix..
- Stuff the filling in the hollowed out beets. Put in oven for 30 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…