Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna.
You can cook Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna
- You need 240 g of pasta.
- It’s 1 of bitter melon.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 cm of Daikon Radish.
- It’s 5 cm of cucumber.
- You need 5 of stems Cilantro.
- Prepare 3 of sour plum.
- It’s 1 of tuna can.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of oil olive.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of mentsuyu.
- It’s 1 sheet of seaweed.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of bonito flakes.
Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna step by step
- In a large pot, high heat, boil salted water. Cook pasta. After that, put pasta in a cold water and let it cool..
- Cut bitter melon. In a medium bowl put bitter melon and pinch salt and mix them together and give it massage. This way, the bitterness will get mild. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- In a medium pot, boil water and cook bitter melon for 5 minutes. (If you like to leave bitter flavor, you can only boil for 2 minutes). In a large bowl, rest the cooked bitter melon in ice cold water..
- Slice onion and put it in hot water for 2 minutes to remove the bitterness. Put onion in the same ice cold water as the bitter melon is resting..
- Cut daikon radish in tooth pick shape and soak in the cold water for 2 minutes..
- Then put it in the same ice cold water..
- Cut cucumbers into the same shape as the bitter melon..
- Smash sour plum into paste..
- In a small bowl, mix sour plum, tuna,olive oil and mentsuyu..
- Drain vegetables with salad spinner and squeeze the water out from the vegetables..
- In a large bowl, mix pasta and vegetables well and add the sauce..
- Top with cilantro, seaweed and bonito flakes if you prefer..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…