Creamy Turnip Leek Soup.
You can have Creamy Turnip Leek Soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Turnip Leek Soup
- It’s of Vegetables and cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced leek.
- You need 1 pound of turnip roots.
- It’s To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of lime just the juice.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Liquids.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of heavy cream.
Creamy Turnip Leek Soup instructions
- Sauté the turnip roots.
- Wash, peel, and dice the turnip roots. Really wash the leeks very well it holds lots of sand. Add to the turnip roots with the parsley..
- Add the broth, butter, season, and bring to a boil then a simmer. Cover simmer 30 minutes. Then add the cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir well simmer 10 minutes and let rest..
- Serve with a little shredded Parmesan cheese..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…