Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote.
You can cook Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote
- It’s of 15 ounce can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of butter (melted).
- It’s of Finely shredded lemon zest..
- You need of salt.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- You need of cast iron skillet.
- Prepare of powdered sugar for garnish.
Peach Dutch Baby with Blueberry Compote instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°. Drain canned peaches, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid, set aside. For batter whisk eggs, sugar, melted butter, lemon zest and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk in flour then milk until smooth. Batter will be thin..
- Heat a 10 inch cast iron skillet or an oven safe skillet over medium heat. Melt the 1 tablespoon of butter; pour in batter. Quickly arrange peaches on top of batter. Bake 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden..
- Meanwhile for the blueberry compote, cook reserved peach juice and blueberries in a medium saucepan over medium heat until berries begin to soften. You may add some sugar to your liking if you want your berry compote sweet..
- To serve top with powdered sugar and your warm blueberry compote alongside..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…