Gobhi Gazar Achar.
You can cook Gobhi Gazar Achar using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gobhi Gazar Achar
- Prepare 1 kg of Gobhi(Cauliflower).
- You need 2 kg of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 kg of Shalgam(Turnip).
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 25 gms of Garlic.
- It’s 50 gms of Ginger.
- Prepare 8-10 of Serrano pepper.
- It’s 8 of Onions.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Degi Mirch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2tsp of Rai (Coarsely grounded) optional.
- Prepare pinch of Asafoetida (Hing)1.
- You need 100 gms of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
Gobhi Gazar Achar instructions
- Wash and cut all the veggies..
- Add 1 tbsp Turmeric and 1 tbsp salt to boiling water and soak veggies for 5-7 minutes and drain it and let it get dry in sunlight for about 4-5 hours or till it get completely dry..
- Heat mustard oil in a wok, add garlic saute it till golden, add onions,ginger and green chilli. Let it cook completely..
- Add asafoetida,vinegar, Jaggery. Salt, red chilli, degi mirch and cook it till the water get absorbed..
- Add all the veggies at this point and mix it well. Cook for 5-7 minutes and switch off the flame..
- The winter bliss sweet and Tangy achar is ready..
- Once it gets cooled store in a glass container and put in sunlight for a day or two..
- Enjoy the seasons best sweet and Tangy achar….
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…