South Memphis Greens.
You can cook South Memphis Greens using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of South Memphis Greens
- Prepare 3 Bunches of Mustard Greens.
- You need 3 Bunches of Turnip Greens.
- Prepare 12 oz of bottle of Italian salad dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 1 of pk. Turkey tails.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Banana peppers and the vinegar the peppers are in.
- You need 6 Cups of water.
South Memphis Greens instructions
- In a soup pot bring 6 cups of water to boil..
- Add. Banana peppers and the vinegar the peppers are in. Garlic salt, Season salt, beef broth and Turkey tails. Boil for a hour.
- Pick and clean your greens. Then add them to the pot. Boil 1hour.
- When your greens are done. Serve with Italian dressing and onion & tomatoes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…