You can have Yee Sang using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yee Sang
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1 bottle of Asam Plum Sauce.
- It’s 1 bottle of orange marmalade.
- Prepare of Sugar to taste.
- Prepare of Salt to tase.
- You need of Water to adjust consistency.
- You need of Vegetables (sliced into thin strips).
- You need 1 of Japanese cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of green, red, and orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of turnip.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Pomelo.
- It’s 2 of Mandarin oranges.
- It’s 1 of small beetroot.
- It’s of Pickled leeks.
- Prepare of Crushed peanuts.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare slices of Salmon.
Yee Sang instructions
- Mix plum sauce and orange marmalade in a pot and let it simmer, based on 1:1 ratio. Add salt and sugar to taste. Once taste is ok, turn off heat and set aside..
- Roast peanuts in small pan/wok. Crush in a pestle mortar, set aside..
- Thin slice into strips all of the above vegetables..
- Once the vegetables are sliced, arrange them into desired pattern on a plate..
- Drizzle generous helpings of the dressing, then sprinkle crushed peanuts and sesame seeds on top. Add salmon slices if you want. Food is ready to be served!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…