Korean Style Beef and Radish Seaweed Soup.
You can cook Korean Style Beef and Radish Seaweed Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Style Beef and Radish Seaweed Soup
- It’s 400 g of Sliced beef.
- It’s 2 tbsps of dried Wakame (soaked in water and drained).
- You need 200 g of Radish.
- Prepare 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of Mushroom dashi.
- You need 1 tbsps of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1.5 tbsps of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds and spring onions as garnish.
Korean Style Beef and Radish Seaweed Soup step by step
- Heat up 1 tbsp sesame oil. Add beef to stir-fry till no longer pink..
- Add in Wakame and sliced radish and fry for about 5-8mins or till most of the water is absorbed..
- Add in mushroom dashi, mirin and minced garlic. Bring to a boil and simmer till radish is soft. Done!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…