You can cook Radish Kimchi using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Radish Kimchi
- Prepare 1 of Korean radish (sub turnip).
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 of green onion (scallion).
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 3 Tbl of Gochujung.
- It’s 2 Tbl of medium hot red pepper powder (optional).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 of Tbl. Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Tbl. Fish Sauce.
Radish Kimchi instructions
- This is how big my radish is.
- Peel your radish, I just use a peeler.
- Now this kimchi is usually cut into Julian, or match sticks. But It also can be in half disks, that's how I like it. And I use my food processor, if you do, cut it into pieces that fit into your feed tube.
- The half disks look like this.
- And should be about 1/8 inch thick.
- Now add the salt to the reddish, and mix well. Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse your radish good, 4 or 5 times to get rid of the salt..
- Clean and chop your scallion, add to radish.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Add sauce to radish.
- Mix the sauce in, make sure it's all completely mixed.
- I put it in a container. If you like it to sour first, leave the container on a counter for a day up to 3. Place in Refrigerator. Maybe eaten right off, or after it ferments..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…