Dutch Baby (German-Style Pancake).
You can have Dutch Baby (German-Style Pancake) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dutch Baby (German-Style Pancake)
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- You need of a lemon Lemon juice.
Dutch Baby (German-Style Pancake) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place a frying pan (I recommend a cast iron) or heat-resistant dish in the oven to warm..
- Put the flour and salt into a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the room temperature egg, milk, and vanilla essence..
- Gradually add the egg mixture into the bowl with the flour while continuously stirring..
- Once the batter has been made, melt some butter in the warmed frying pan..
- When the butter has melted, pour in all of the batter and shut the lid of the oven..
- Don't open the oven while it's baking..
- Bake it for about 13-18 minutes, until it has browned..
- Squeeze the lemon on top and dust with powdered sugar..
- Slice and serve while it's still warm..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…