Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly).
You can have Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly)
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of onion diced.
- Prepare of medium carrots.
- You need of potatoes.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of vegetable broth.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of garlic.
Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) instructions
- Heat oil in a large pot and add the onion. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, carrots, potatoes and all spices and saute for another minute.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bay leaves and bring g soup to a boil.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take out bay leaves and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. You have have crohns, you may want to strain it. (Don't worry it will still be thick enough).
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading