Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns.
You can have Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns
- You need of ground almonds flour.
- Prepare of tbsps psyllium husks (fine crumbs or powder).
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of sweetener (e.g. Erythritol, Stevia, or Monk Fruit).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of quick action yeast (optional).
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of vinegar.
- Prepare of hot water.
Keto Vegan Bread – Crusty Buns step by step
- Add all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Place aside..
- In a separate bowl, add 2 cups of freshly boiled hot water, add 2 tsps of vinegar, mix well. (This step is just to create the correction ration of water to vinegar mixture, but I've never used the entire 2 cup mixture.).
- Add oil in the dry ingredients, then pour in a small amount of the hot vinegar/water liquid and start kneading the dough. Add more liquid (a small amount at a time!) as you go till you reach a smooth and glossy texture..
- Preheat the oven in 350°F. Gather the dough into a large ball and leave it to rest for 10-15mins..
- Divide the bread dough into four portions and shape each portion into a ball shape. Place the dough balls on a greased baking tray. Press the dough balls gently to create a bun shape. Coat the top of the bread dough with oil. Sprinkle atop some sesame seeds..
- Bake the bread dough in a 350°F preheated oven for 50-60mins till golden brown..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading