Hot fudge sauce. • Proper hot fudge sauce is thick and shiny. You pour it over a scoop of ice cream and it quickly I've talked about my favorite hot fudge sauce recipe before. Well, my original favorite was from Silver.
It turns out thick, gooey, fudgy and delicious—perfect every time! Like the name says, this stuff is seriously the best ever hot fudge sauce. What it doesn't say is that it's so easy Every word in the title of this recipe, Best Ever Hot Fudge Sauce, is true, although I didn't. You can cook Hot fudge sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot fudge sauce
- It’s of chocolate.
- It’s of golden syrup.
- You need of double cream.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of vanilla paste.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of dutch cocoa.
- It’s of brown sugar.
This is a great hot fudge sauce to use for almost any chocolate dessert. My mom gave me this recipe with a note that said, 'Use this sauce over. Easy Hot Fudge Sauce is a thick and indulgent dessert topping, and only takes a few minutes to make on the stove. Plus it's made with only six ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Hot fudge sauce instructions
- In a small but not really tiny saucepan, combine half of the chocolate, golden syrup, cream, brown sugar, cocoa and salt. Low gentle heat, not simmer but not far off. Stir with love. Stir for 20 mins, no grainy texture remains..
- Remove from heat Add final 100g chocolate and all butter. Stir with love not violence. 5 mins of love filled stirring and you have a chocolate lava,.
- Wait 10 more mins, stir violently and behold the onset of diabetes..
This quick hot fudge sauce is ready in just a few minutes. It is the second best fudge sauce recipe I also recommend trying my Quick Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe that takes a couple of shortcuts to get to. A quick and easy homemade hot fudge sauce recipe. This is our go-to hot fudge sauce for all icecream. I have even used it as a chocolate fondue in a flash and served it with pound cake or.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…