Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella.
You can have Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground meat (I chose turkey – you choose what you like).
- Prepare 2 of tsps garlic powder (or 2 large cloves garlic minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil (if you prefer fresh, I’d recommend you use it to garnish at the end).
- You need 2 of tsps dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Prepare 2 of tsps dried thyme (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 20 oz of (or 2.5 cups) marinara sauce (homemade or jarred – whatever makes you happy 😊).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella (I really recommend shredding your own – but no judgement).
- It’s 1.5 lbs of fresh whole milk mozzarella – cut into 1” cubes (aw, yeeeeeeaah!).
- You need 10 oz of fresh fettuccine (or whatever pasta you like – it all tastes the same).
- You need of Parmesan cheese to taste (please use fresh and not from a can – Parmesano Reggiano will change your life).
- It’s of Fat to grease your 9×13 or 3 quart casserole dish (bacon fat is amazing – or butter / olive will work).
- You need of Beverage of your choice.
Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella step by step
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading