Kinzanji-miso and soy milk cream dip.
You can have Kinzanji-miso and soy milk cream dip using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kinzanji-miso and soy milk cream dip
- It’s 7 cm of Cucumber.
- It’s 7 cm of Carrot.
- Prepare of a.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soymilk.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of beet sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Kinzanji-miso.
- It’s of ※Kinzanji-miso.
- It’s 1 of Japanese dish made with seasoned miso and chopped vegetables.
Kinzanji-miso and soy milk cream dip step by step
- Cucumbers and carrots are cut in half and then in three equal parts..
- In a bowl, add soy milk and beet sugar from A and mix to dissolve beet sugar..
- Add rice vinegar to 2 and mix with thick k inzanji-miso..
- Completed in a bowl.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…