Tami's Roasted Veggies.
You can have Tami's Roasted Veggies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tami's Roasted Veggies
- It’s 2-3 of sweet potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Brussel sprouts, cut in hald.
- You need 1-2 of lbs. Beets, cut in half.
- It’s 1-2 lbs of turnips, cut in half.
- Prepare 1-2 of large parsnips, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of large head of garlic, cut in half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Few sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Tami's Roasted Veggies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place cut veggies into a large bowl and combine.
- And olive oil, lemon juice and fresh time.
- Roast veggies until tender about 1 1/2 hrs. ENJOY.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…