Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings.
You can cook Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings
- It’s 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 of big spoon yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of tblsp sugar.
- It’s 4 of tblsp milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water of beetroot (red color).
- It’s 1/2 can of yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s of Fillings:.
- You need of Falafel with tomato,jarjeer and pickled cucumber.
- Prepare of Sauce: Palaman.
- Prepare of Yogurt with tahina,salt and black pepper,mint leaves,parsley.
Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. And mix wet ingredients separately..
- Mix all together and mox it good.. Keep for 30-60 minutes..
- Make it small ball and make it flat.,put pan up the medium fire then put the flat dough then grill it up and down until become little bit brown. Make it sure it will cook..
- If finish put in plate and cover wirh wet towel. To avoid drying of bread..
- Take 1 bread,cut it half then take half put sauce then put the fillings (Put sauce,then jarjeer,cucumber pickled,falafeland tomato) and then fold and put toothpick so that it will not open..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…