You can cook Batata Puri using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Batata Puri
- You need 200 gm of Maida.
- You need As needed of Khajur Mirch Chutney.
- It’s as needed of Imli chutney.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Beet Root.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- You need as needed of Chopped green coriander.
- You need As needed of Sev bhujia.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s as needed of Chat masala.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Black salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potato chopped.
- It’s 3 spoon of fried peanuts.
Batata Puri instructions
- Take maida in a bowl. Add 3-4 spoon oil & salt as needed and knead with water. Make dough and roll it as long size roti. For batata, cut the roll with cookies cutter. Keep it aside for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry the row batata on medium flame. Batata is ready..
- Cut all the vegetable as shown in photo..
- Prepare Khajur Chutney & Imli Chutney..
- Keep 6-7 batata in a plate and spread over Khajur, Imli chutney and pieces of boiled potatoes..
- Put mixture of onion, carrot, beet rootand choppws tomato over batata.Again spread over both chatny and sprinkle salt, black salt,chat masala and lemon juice. Finally put Peanuts, chopped green coriander and Sev bhujia..
- Batata puri is ready to serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…