Turnip Hash Browns.
You can cook Turnip Hash Browns using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turnip Hash Browns
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded turnip roots.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
Turnip Hash Browns step by step
- Melt butter. Shred the turnip.
- Squeeze all the liquids out of the shredded turnip. Add salt..
- Add butter to a skillet. Form the turnip into small patties. Fry till crispy.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…