Basil and Parmesan Popovers.
You can cook Basil and Parmesan Popovers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil and Parmesan Popovers
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Whole milk.
- You need of salt.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of Tblsp dry basil.
- Prepare of Tblsp Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of melted butter.
Basil and Parmesan Popovers instructions
- In a blender add milk butter eggs, flour and butter mix till blended..
- Butter or grease pop over pan or muffin pan, pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Pour batter in pan sprinkle basil and cheese on top,set aside for 10 minutes. When oven is ready put pan on middle rack and bake for 45 mins till they pop. Make sure inside is hollow, Serve immediately you dpread butter or jam.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…