You can have Batata Puri using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Batata Puri
- You need of Maida.
- It’s of Khajur Mirch Chutney.
- You need of Imli chutney.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Beet Root.
- You need of Lemon.
- You need of Chopped green coriander.
- You need of Sev bhujia.
- It’s of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of Chat masala.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of boiled potato chopped.
- Prepare of fried peanuts.
Batata Puri instructions
- Take maida in a bowl. Add 3-4 spoon oil & salt as needed and knead with water. Make dough and roll it as long size roti. For batata, cut the roll with cookies cutter. Keep it aside for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry the row batata on medium flame. Batata is ready..
- Cut all the vegetable as shown in photo..
- Prepare Khajur Chutney & Imli Chutney..
- Keep 6-7 batata in a plate and spread over Khajur, Imli chutney and pieces of boiled potatoes..
- Put mixture of onion, carrot, beet rootand choppws tomato over batata.Again spread over both chatny and sprinkle salt, black salt,chat masala and lemon juice. Finally put Peanuts, chopped green coriander and Sev bhujia..
- Batata puri is ready to serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…